Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh Frabjous Day! Callooh! Callay!

This is one in a series of drawings that I am currently working on for a friend of mine. My friend is very into video games and card games (like Magic, a card game that my friends play frequently, I merely collected the cards for the illustrations). What my friend did, as a little side project for fun, was a create different profiles for different characters, this particular one is a knight, although he looks a bit like a astronaut. The inspiration for this particular character was the poem by Lewis Carroll, Jabberwocky. I had always had a soft spot for this particular poem ever since I read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass when I was a kid. I shall keep this post short, so, until next time.
Keep a sharp eye out for my next post.
Notes: this was drawn with a dip pen and waterproof ink, it shall soon be watercolor'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment