Sunday, July 31, 2011

Further Update & Some Hopeful Perseverance

Over the past couple of weeks there have been many hurtles that I hope shall come to a neat end. I am currently in the process of writing a detective/fantasy story, as well as other more important hurtles that have interrupted my correspondence. Now, with any amount of luck, I shall now be on my way to posting more little scribbles with extraneous and utterly boring explanations and such within the week. Speaking of which, this update is also a preview to the next drawing in my series that has but one doodle to its name, currently; it is the Detective Scribbles. You, hopefully being an avid reader of not only things on the Internet, but of actual books, will receive but one clue from this scribbler.
The detective's name is Roman in origin and he might remind you of a brother of another very famous detective of international renown.
Until next time, keep a sharp eye out for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment