Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ink'd Birdbrains

 Here are some semi-new doodles, I hope not to ramble, but give a brief description of each and the process as well as what medium that I used. This restful little character to the left was just something done out of boredom one day when I was fiddling with a partially secondhand calligraphy set. Now, if you have been following this blog with some deal of effort, you will recognize this meandering character. This is the very first drawing on this very blog! I have to say that it is still one of my favorites. That very drawing was done with just a regular pen and a lot of time to spare. Now this last character is very much like the first character that I have mentioned. This rather stern creature was also done out of sheer boredom and just an itch to play around with my calligraphy set. Now, with that done, I hope you enjoy these small doodles. Thanks and keep a sharp eye out for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment