Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bubo Scribbelus

 If you readers will remember, I had drawn the owl at the bottom of this post a good couple of months ago. I just thought, purely out of whim, to draw another version of that very same owl, just so I can keep you readers updated as to what's going on (although this owl isn't what you might call "current" considering that I drew it back in March). I just wanted to let you readers know that I shall post an actually new drawing up here in a couple of days. Hopefully, it will be the new drawing that I've been doing to correct my spelling mistakes that I did on the previous post (just see the blog post directly before this one and you shall see). Right-o, keep a sharp eye out.
This current owl was drawn with Sharpie pens of three different colors (blue, red, and black).



No comments:

Post a Comment