Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Up-to-date Draft

Here is the most current version of the commission that I have been set to do. As you can see, there are small changes, but the overall format of the picture has remained the same. This was done with black waterproof ink, drawn with a dip pen, the majority of this was painted with watercolors (save for the cameo which was done with a red permanent marker and black waterproof ink), the lettering (and the sort of S shaped decoration) inside the scroll was drawn in Sharpie pen (black, blue, and red), the coat that is hanging up behind the caricature of me was (as previously mentioned) drawn first with a dip pen and waterproof ink and then I used a paintbrush to fill it in with the same ink.
Right-o, that's it, for now. Hopefully you shall see this somewhere else here, soon. I shall post the link to such a page as soon as I am able. Thanks.
Keep a sharp eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment