Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Christmas & Such

I realize I haven't posted anything in many a moon, but I thought, due to the fact that Christmas is coming up, that I shall devote a post to you, the readers of this set of scribblings and such. I would just like to thank all who have come and seen the various things that pepper this blog and hope that you all have a very Happy Christmas!

Notes: this drawing was actually a birthday/Christmas card to a good friend of mine, this friend of mine is also an avid gamer and I thought that the card should have a warrior-like Father Christmas with his mighty polar bear, named Boreas (aye, 'tis a happy little detail, since Boreas, in Greek Mythology, was the god of the North winds, which I found more than appropriate). This was done with waterproof ink with the help of a dip pen and I then watercolor'd it afterwards. Thanks again to all of those readers and lookers who meander over to this very blog.
Thank you & Happy Christmas.
P.S.: A new detective will adorn this blog soon.

2 comments: