Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Glorious Rebellion

This is a caricature that I recently was commissioned to do for a friend of mine who is in an awesome band called Glorious Rebellion. Simply their music is great and the members in this band are truly great folks. Honestly, I was surprised to be commissioned for this caricature, but I am honored to have scribbled this drawing for some good friends. If you would like to sample some of this band's music go to their Glorious Rebellion facebook page by simply clicking here (go to the "band profile" part of the page to listen to some of their music), I would just like to thank my friends for giving me this prestigious opportunity.
Notes: the drawing was done with regular ink drawn with a dip pen (this was a vital ingredient for the ink washing effects that "frame" the picture) I also used the typical waterproof ink to darken it a bit and regular pencil to create the shadow-like effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment