Sunday, July 1, 2012

Further Exploration


 I've been still doing some test runs with my new Micron pen and this first drawing is based off of a hovercar from a book that I recently finished called The Search for WondLa, by author and illustrator Tony DiTerlizzi. It is a great book and so is the one that follows it called A Hero for WondLa, I highly recommend them.
This next drawing is of one of my favorite characters, Severus Snape from Harry Potter. Granted this one isn't finished yet and he isn't dressed in his professorial robes, but I thought that it would be interesting to draw Snape in civilian clothes and lost in thought, so to speak. I'll be posting the finished product up here soon.
This last drawing was just a little character that I doodled one day and just inked it with the Micron.
Right-o, thanks for enduring the rambling, I'll have something official up here soon, with any luck.
Keep a sharp eye out...

No comments:

Post a Comment