Monday, April 18, 2011

Brilliance of Boredom, No. 2

Cue The Fanfare! Here is the newly edited picture of the character that I had copied from a sketchbook of mine. The quote, as before, is not my own, it belongs to the great author Edgar Allan Poe. At the left side of the picture is my emblem that I usually hide within the picture, to signify that the drawing is complete. Considering that it is, quite literally, at the feet of this meandering character, it seemed fitting to put it where there was some space to spare (although, now that I think of it, I should have put Mr. Poe's name in the spare space instead of my pretentious logo, to show the distinct brilliance of such an author). I hope that the whimsical little quote fits the wandering character swimmingly and I am working diligently on posting another drawing, so keep a sharp eye out...

No comments:

Post a Comment