Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's Not Easy Being Green

 Here are a couple of watercolor doodles that I did just yesterday, according to the date on this post, and they were done out pure, unadulterated boredom. There is not much to say about them, accept that they were all done with the color green being quite prominent in each of them. That is, really, the only similarity or continuity betwixt all of these drawings, so there isn't much to say.
I will be posting a new detective in The Detective Scribble series within a couple of days, with any luck. I am still deliberating which detective to post next, so if you, being a hopefully devoted reader to this random set of scribbles, have any suggestions to any detectives for me to draw, please do leave them in the comment section of this post. Thanks for enduring the rambling.
 Keep a sharp eye out for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment