Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Scribbles, Updates, & a Thuggish Guy Named Thornton

 Here are some new, or rather old, doodles, but they are new to you, the readers and avid gander-ers (I know it isn't a word) to this set of scribbles. I am aware that they do not compensate for a new drawing in The Detective Scribble series, but I have been quite busy with other things at the present time. If you can hold on a bit longer, I will, with any amount of luck and perseverance, have a new drawing in that series by the end of the week. In the meantime, enjoy these couple of scribbles & keep a sharp eye out for my next post.


Here's a bit of a clue for the next detective that will be shown in the next Detective Scribbles series:
I have mentioned this detective before in the previous series of drawings
and this detective becomes very engrossed in his work,
very engrossed, indeed.
Keep a sharp eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment