Saturday, May 14, 2011

An Ending & A Beginning

I think that this is will signify the end of the series that is entitled "The Brilliance of Boredom". To finally end the series I have posted here a re-creation of an iconic British poster that was created in the beginning of the Second World War. It was said to have been created to boost the confidence and morale in the British people, for the quite obvious fear of being invaded. So, to put a new spin on it, I decided to replace the crown that is on the original poster and replace it with my emblem, just to keep things interesting.
In this final picture for the series I did this entirely through a site that I have talked about previously. The site is called picnik, the link for the site can be found in the very first post in this series of "The Brilliance of Boredom." The font that I had used in this reminded me mildly of the first part of the poem called "Jabberwocky", by Lewis Carroll:
Twas brilling, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogroves
And the mome raths outgrabe.
So, to finally put an end to this small series of doodes, I shall be producing more scribbles and meandering about with a somewhat pensive attitude about what will come next. Considering the fact that I don't know what I will produce next, keep a sharp eye out for my next post. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment