Monday, May 16, 2011

Update...Possible Series in the works

During the summer months, thus far, I have been scribbling some stories. Most of the stories are mainly small mystery stories and some adventure stories. As I was typing away at the keyboard I had an idea of a possible series of drawings that I might scribble. This next series of drawings will entail a series of caricatures of various detectives and private investigators that I enjoy reading, and sometimes watching.
Of course this idea is still in the works, just as some of my stories are, but I think that it is possible that I could do this small series of drawings, just to keep the senses sharp, and mainly just to give me something to do when I am not typing or writing. I will be posting a list of possible detectives that I will be drawing sometime later, but this is merely a notification and update, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment