Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winter Days & Potter Ways

 At the present time, when typing this message at least, there is a ridiculous amount of snow bombarding where I live, in bucket fulls, it seems. This will be a considerably short message, but I thought that some actually "new" doodles were in store for this set of scribbles. These doodles are inspired, as the title proclaims, from the Harry Potter series, which I read obsessively when I was a kid, and still enjoy them to this day, along with the movie series. The first is a small doodle of one of the goblins (now that I think of it, he kind of looks like Count Orlok from Nosferatu) from Gringotts Wizard Bank, and I was just playing with the idea of the chairs that they sit in at the bank, just scuttling about like Thing from the Addams Family. The next one is of my favorite character, Rubeus Hagrid, the amiable gamekeeper of Hogwarts School. Both drawings were done with a dip pen with waterproof black ink. Right-o, that's it, for now, until next time...


Keep a sharp eye out for my next post.


1 comment: