Monday, November 25, 2013

The Good Doctor(s)

Howdy Everybody! It's been a while since I've posted anything up here and thought that it was about time. I've been very busy working on various projects, including a very successful art show in which ALL of my pieces, much to my surprise. Anyways, this past weekend was the monumental 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, my all time favorite show! In commemoration of the event I decided to draw and paint all the Doctors.
 
Here is the First Doctor, which was played by the great William Hartnell. His reign lasted from 1963-1966.

The Second Doctor played the whimsical cosmic hobo and was performed by Patrick Troughton. His reign lasted from '66-'69.

The Swashbuckling Third Doctor was played by the dandy Jon Pertwee. His reign lasted from '70-'74.


The Fourth Doctor with the cumbersome scarf was played by the great ball of energy, Tom Baker and his reign was, by far, the longest. Spanning from '74-'81.

Right, now I just wanted to keep you folks out there in the ether in the know and wanted to inform you that my grasp on technology has branched out some since the last post. If you would like to follow me on Instagram then my username is 3dullahans or if you would like to follow me on tumblr then I can be found under either brandybard or 3dullahans (because I am zealously creative). I hope to post the rest of the doctors up here, soon.
Cheers,
A. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment