Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Scrivener & The Tartan Doctor

WOO! Good news, folks! As you, kind readers and other folks that take a gander at this set of scribbles from time to time, you may have noticed that there is a new banner adorning this here blog. I recently completed it tonight, according to the date on this post, and I thought that it was high time to some decorative recalibration. I did the little caricature of myself with inkwash, like I did with my recent caricature of Chris Riddell in a previous post, and then did the rest of it with watercolor paint. The title was done in blue sharpie pen. I have to say that my favorite part was doing something I called "The Tartan Doctor." I shall explain later in some other future post, but, until then, keep a sharp eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment